Thursday 2 June 2011

A Breakfast Parfait

 

I don't know about you,  but I feel as though I eat the same thing for breakfast every day!  The other day I was standing at the fridge with the door open looking for inspiration for something different to have to start my day when it suddenly came to me, a breakfast parfait! 

This couldn't be easier to make, you simply layer yougurt, granola and berries a few times and top the parfait with berries and a bit more granola and you're done!  Healthy, delicious and so beautiful to look at!  (Basically it's exactly the same as what you can get at McDonalds only fancier because it's in a pretty martini glass!) 



You can add almost anything you like to the parfait, fresh or canned peaches, dried cranberries, grapes, kiwis, mangoes, let your imagination run wild as all the amazing summer fruit comes available!

No comments:

Post a Comment