Thursday 9 June 2011

A Cocktail Party

Our friends Mike and Sarah have invited us to join them at the "Night at the Aquarium" cocktail party tomorrow night.  This evening is the Vancouver Aquarium's annual fund raising gala and is always a great time!  We are excited to join them and to have an evening out together!

Being a new Mom means I certainly don't see many cocktail parties in my social calendar so I took advantage of this event to treat myself to a new dress.  It's a Calvin Klein, a lovely dark purple and very simple and classic.  The shoes and handbag aren't new, but went well with the dress and each other, I think it will work!












The crowning glory to my outfit is the stunning necklace and earrings that I had custom made for me by a local jewelry designer.  They are made with Swarovski crystals and are the perfect finishing touch to the very simple dress, I love them!




 

Am looking forward to getting dressed up and having a fun evening out!

No comments:

Post a Comment