Sunday 19 June 2011

Flowers, Flowers, Everywhere!


Sydney and I have been doing lots of walks through the neighborhood lately.  This time of year is incredibly beautiful with so many flowers blooming in the gardens.  Sydney has just learned to "smell" flowers, it's too cute, I often think of how great it is to have this time with her to, literally, stop and smell the roses! 

Here's a few shots of the gorgeous flowers in our neighbors' gardens:





















Last night I hosted a lovely dinner party at Hy's Encore to celebrate Paul's birthday.  It was a fantastic evening shared with his family and friends.   The Flower Factory made the most beautiful centerpieces for the tables, such bright and cheerful colours!  I sent most of them home with different guests at the party but saved one for myself, I have been looking at it and smiling all day long!


One of the guests at the party brought me this gorgeous bouquet of flowers, it was such a lovely surprise from such a thoughtful guest!  I am so enjoying having both the centerpiece and bouquet in my kitchen, the smells and colours are so cheery and bring back the memories of the lovely evening we had celebrating Paul's birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment