Tuesday 21 June 2011

A New Outdoor Toy



One of the presents that we received for Sydney's 1st birthday was a Playskool Step Start Walk and Ride.  This great toy doubles as a ride on as well as a push cart, and was perfect for her just as she was learning to walk.  Problem was, that my friend Sarah had given us one that was very similar, so this one ended up in the storage room in the basement until just the other day.  Sydney and I were playing in the backyard and I thought, 'wouldn't it be great if she had a riding toy out here' and then remembered the Playskool one we had been given for her birthday!



So I pulled it out of the box and much to my shagrin, it required quite a bit of assembly....I mean look at those directions, you'd think I was building a Boeing 747 not a kid's toy on four wheels!  So after about half an hour of figuring out what went where and finding all the pieces that Sydney had hidden away to play with while I was assembling, we had a fully operational walk and ride! 


 
 





Sydney loves it, she has been pushing and riding it all over the backyard, it's exactly what she needed out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment