Tuesday 7 June 2011

A New Pair of Sandals


For those of you in Vancouver, it's not news that summer has been super slow in arriving this year!  We had a good taste of warm weather this weekend and are now back to a cold, windy, rainy day....I am just dying to put on my shorts and sandals and play outside, bring on summer!!

I love shoes, I mean really LOVE shoes and I have the feeling that Sydney is going to share my passion for them as well.  You can often find her carrying shoes around the house, her own or someone else's, poor girl comes by it honestly! 

I also love getting a deal more than anyone I know which I why I frequent swap meets, consignment stores and garage sales whenever I can.  A kids consignment store just a few blocks from our house recently closed it's doors for business.  The day they were closing, I stopped by to say goodbye to the owner whom I had come to know quite well, and she gave me these sweet pair of Carole Little Girls sandals for Sydney.  Aren't they cute?  She will look so sweet in them with a little summer dress when summer does get around to arriving....

No comments:

Post a Comment