Sunday 7 August 2011

Brie Baker


I have always been a sucker for kitchen things...and soft cheese...well really any cheese in general, but I digress.

A while ago I was at my friend Lori's house for a play date.  She made such amazing treats, homemade guacamole, carrot muffins with quinoa flour and cream cheese icing, strawberry daiquires....so yummy.  We enjoyed a lovely afternoon in her backyard with the kids splashing in the water and eating fresh blueberries and raspberries right off of the bushes in her garden.  It was a little slice of heaven!

While we were there, Lori mentioned that she had been given a brie baker as a gift, but was not using it at all since she had two others already, and she wondered if anyone wanted to have it.  I smiled to myself as though she was reading my mind, I was just thinking that I would love to have a brie baker so I graciously (okay energetically!) offered to take it home.


It is a very cool set, a covered brie baker with a square platter and two cheese knives.  I love how the platter is sized perfectly to fit the hot cheese on top and scatter crackers and bread around it.  It will undoubtedly get tons of use on my Thursday "Appy Nights" and for the next time I'm hosting a play date! 

 
Looking forward to some hot, gooey cheese in my future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment