Tuesday 9 August 2011

Happy Birthday Liane!


Today is my sister Liane's 40th birthday.  It seems strange to think that my sister is 40, somehow in my heart it feels as though we're still kids. All of my earliest memories in life include my sister.  I have always looked up to, and admired Liane for being such a strong, capable and intelligent person.  She is an amazing Mom to her two boys, my nephews, Zach and Kenan and an incredible sister and friend.  I am truly blessed to have her as my sister.

I have especially appreciated Liane over the past two and half years while I've been pregnant and a new Mom to Sydney.  There have been many-a-time that I have called her when I am at the end of my rope or needing some advice from a seasoned Mom and she has always been there for me with a listening ear and an empathetic heart.  She has often shared her experience in raising her boys with me and offered helpful and timely advice when I needed it the most.  I am so thankful to have had her within an arm's reach during this time of my life!

Tomorrow, to celebrate Liane's birthday we are going for lunch at Seasons in the Park, a lovely restaurant in Queen Elizabeth Park.  It will be a great chance to celebrate together and mark this milestone birthday and the start of a new decade!  I look forward to making many great memories with Liane in the years to come! 

Happy Birthday Liane, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment