Thursday 25 August 2011

Stacking Rings


I love Etsy.  For years I have spent hours pouring over the hundreds of amazing hand made items for sale on this site and used it often as a source for inspiration when looking for the right gift for someone, or ideas on something hand made that I could do myself.  Funnily enough, I have never ordered anything from this site until just last week.

These stacking rings are made by NY Light Metals, which is owned by Regina Peirallini.  Regina makes vintage handmade jewellery from gems that she rescues from abandoned treasure and the results are amazing.  Check out her website here.  Her pieces are amazing and prices very reasonable! 



It was such fun to get these rings in the mail today, she wrapped them up beautifully and they were everything I expected and more.  I wore them all day today and loved them!  I already have my eye on two or three more items of hers that I would love to get for myself!  Let the shopping begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment