Thursday 22 September 2011

A New Fall Wardrobe


Sydney did a lot of growing over the summer.  Most of the pants that fit her in June are now too short and her shirts are all getting a bit short and tight.  So, I've been scrambling trying to get her a new fall wardrobe with very little time on my hands.  I typically hit up all of my favourite kid's stores locally to get her a good variety of clothes but this fall I had to resort to online shopping.

I remember before Sydney was born I used to hate online shopping.  For me, it just ruined the joy of taking the time to head to the stores, hunt around for just what you were looking for and to have the pleasure of holding it in your hands before buying it.  Now that I have a baby, I think online shopping is the best idea anyone has ever come up with.  I can now buy things from the comfort of my own home at midnight when my babe is fast asleep without ever having to change out of my pajamas ~ heavenly!

This week I got two big parcels stuffed full of Sydney's new fall wardrobe from both Old Navy and Gymboree.  I managed to get her a good variety of things, here are a few of my faves.

I'm a sucker for sweater dresses, they look so adorable on Syd so I got a few for her:


And this super sweet sweater coat, love the wooden buttons!

And a few other cute things, hard to pick just a few pictures to post from the ginormous pile of clothes that I got!





 
So I spent most of yesterday weeding through her wardrobe, getting rid of some things are now too small and tucking away her summer stuff for our holiday to Hawaii this December to make room for all the new additions.  Her closet is looking far less barren and I can't wait to see her in her new sweet clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment