Monday 19 September 2011

Sydney's New Piggybank

Sydney loves money.  I mean, really LOVES money.  She can say the word clear as day and is only too happy to find any stray coins lying around the house!  I will often find her sifting through my wallet if I've absentmindedly left it somewhere low enough that she can reach it.  She loves playing with my credit cards, bills and coins.  My little banker!

I had been thinking for some time that I would like to get Sydney a piggybank of some kind for her room where she could put all the coins that she collects from around the house.  I was thrilled when my Mom and I were shopping at Target in the states on Friday and I came across this beauty!  It is perfect, the classic chubby piggybank, and the colours couldn't have been more perfect with the colour scheme in her room!


It was an instant hit, Syd has already managed to fill it half way in just a few days.  I've had to put it up super high on top of her book shelf so she won't break it, she is obsessed with it right now and wants to play with it all the time.  She must have asked me for money a dozen or more times today to put in it!  Very funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment