Tuesday 18 October 2011

A Gift from Grandma

 
Sydney and I came home from preschool today to find a package waiting on the front porch for us from Grandma!  My Mom had recently made Sydney a duvet cover and pillow cases for her bed using a sheet set that I had bought.  She had some fabric left over and so she decided to make a matching quilt and pillow for Sydney's doll bed:

Isn't that the most adorable thing ever?  They are both so fluffy and super feminine with the eyelit edging all around!  The quilt is even tied down with pink embroidery thread, it is just so perfect!  It is oozing with love from every stitch!


Grandma wrote Sydney the sweetest card and enclosed it with the doll quilt:


Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love my Mom any more, my heart just melts and I love her so much more for how much she loves my daughter!  She truly is the best Grandma ever, we are so lucky to have her! 

So Sydney and I tucked her dolly in tight tonight in her bed under her new quilt, she's going to have the best sleep ever!  Thanks Grandma!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment