Wednesday 9 May 2012

Midweek



Another beautiful day in Vancouver today!  Apparently we are meant to have a good run of weather for the next week or so, bring it on!

Syd and I had a great Wednesday today.  We went to her art class this morning, decided to get her latest canvas framed and got to bring it home today.  It is so cute!  I hung in her playroom, which is turning into a full on art gallery for all of Miss Syd's work!


After art class, we drove to my friend Sarah's friend Maryna's house to pick up a couple of custom made dresses and earrings that I had made for me.  Maryna is an up and coming fashion designer in Vancouver and her company, Mateelda Design, is fast taking off!  I was so excited to finally get an LBD (little black dress) and a fun black and white dress along with some fabulous new hoop earrings from her today!  Can't wait to go back sometime when I've got some time to see what other great pieces I can find in her collection!


The photo a day for today is 'something I do everyday'.  I don't know why, but I instantly started thinking about mundane chores that I do everyday and then realized I wanted to capture something I actually enjoy doing every day!  Here's my photo:


I could write an entire blog on how much I love my iphone!  For someone who doesn't exactly love technology, I really have an ongoing love affair with this phone and would be lost without it!

I am a texting machine, I must text at least a hundred times a day back and forth to my family and Mom friends.  It is such a convenient and efficient way of staying in touch with people without having to pick up the  phone or sit down and type a long winded e-mail!  I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment