Monday 21 May 2012

Victoria Day



A short little entry today just to fulfill my photo a day which, for today, is 'where I stand'. 



Unfortunately, this is where I spent most of my day, not so much standing, as kneeling in front of it, as it seems that both Paul and I ate something that didn't quite agree with us and we were both sick for pretty much the whole day.  Sigh....

Made for a mellow day which was likely for the best considering the monsoon-like conditions outside today! 

My Mom came back to be with us tonight after spending the weekend with my sister and her family.  It is so nice to have here here, we snuck out for a quick walk after dinner tonight and enjoyed looking at all of the amazing flowers in bloom in our neighbor's gardens.  My lilac bush is in full bloom right now, am loving it!


Here's hoping tomorrow is a sunnier and cheerier day than today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment