Sunday 10 June 2012

Sunday Brunch

 
This morning Sydney, Paul and I were invited to our friend Bruce and Felicity's house for brunch.  What a lovely way to start a Sunday morning!  We always have such a nice visit with them! Their son Carl is seven years old, and is so sweet and kind.  He always plays so nicely with Syd and they love chasing their cat Charlie around too!

This morning when we arrived, Carl had set up an elaborate set of train tracks over the floor and couches in the living room for he and Sydney to play with!  Syd loved it, especially watching the battery powered Thomas chug along the tracks up a hill and onto the couch!

Felicity made such a lovely brunch for us!  Pancakes and made to order omelettes, scones and fresh fruit and lox and bagels!  It was so delicious!  We had a lovely visit with them!


This afternoon I popped out to get my hair cut and coloured.  I simply cannot believe how many grey hairs I have and they were starting to show through a little more than I was comfortable with!  I left feeling like a new woman with new, lighter highlights for the summer. 

When I arrived home from the hairdresser I found a little present on the front porch from my friend Lori.  A lovely package with homemade oatmeal raisin cookies!  What a lovely surprise!


We have a busy week ahead filled with playdates, visits with friends, Paul's birthday, two baby showers for baby Josie and Lori's new baby Gwendolyn and Father's Day!  June has been such a busy month but filled with such fun events! Looking forward to lots of celebrations this week! Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment