Wednesday 15 August 2012

Scorcher



Wow, today was a scorcher!  It was almost 30 degrees in Vancouver, a perfect summer day!  Today was day three of summer camp for Sydney.  She is still having such a hard time saying goodbye to me, it's gut wrenching!  She did settle down quite a bit quicker today than she had for the past couple of days though, and had a fabulous day with the kids once she forgot about the fact that I wasn't there!

I had to go to Paul's office to help out this morning while she was at camp, but before I headed there, I stopped quickly by the camera store to pick up my lovely new camera!  I got the Canon Powershot S100, it is a fabulous little point and shoot with manual capabilities, which specializes in low light and motion shots, and has a built in GPS!  Amazing!  I am so looking forward to getting some great shots with it over the next few weeks!


After camp today, Sydney and I went to her cousin Issy and Nathan's house for lunch.  We had a lovely lunch together and walked up to the park at Magee school to play afterwards.  Heidi asked if Sydney and I would like to join her and the boys for the Raffi concert happening in October, we jumped at the chance!  Will be such a fun afternoon!


We picked up Sydney's pottery projects today after they had been glazed and fired for the final time.  They look so incredible!  I especially love the ladybug piggybank and purple plate with the leaf impressions.
 








I finished my day with a workout, it felt great to get some exercise and clear the cobwebs!

Happy mid week to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment