Friday 23 November 2012

Black Friday


I've written before about my love of cross-border shopping.  For years, before Sydney was born, I would drive to to the states at least once a month to shop at the outlets and beyond, always finding amazing deals and scoring some incredible stuff.

For lovers of shopping in the states, Black Friday is like reaching Mecca!  It is the best shopping day of the year, bar none!  This year, Black Friday hit Canada like never before!  Stores everywhere were offering amazing deals and running sales very similar to the states.  It was wonderful, especially seeing I wasn't able to make it to the states to shop today!

After I dropped Sydney off at school, I headed out to Richmond Centre to check out the deals and make a dint in my Christmas shopping.  It was nice to scratch a few more things off my list and to also pick up a few things for myself!

I got some fabulous new knit hats for the winter season:


And a gorgeous new necklace:


And new flannel jammies, I'm so loving warm and cozy PJ's these days!


And a stylish long sweater:


Along with a fun new hat and two bikinis for our upcoming sun holiday:


I could have shopped all day!  The morning just flew by and before I knew it, it was time to pick Sydney up!  What a fun way to spend a morning!  The deals are meant to continue throughout the weekend and into Cyber Monday so will look forward to getting a few more things yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment