Wednesday 13 February 2013

Homemade Chocolates


This morning I spent a good hour wandering through the aisles of Michael's craft store.  I went in for one simple item, some red and pink dipping chocolate so that Sydney and I could make some homemade chocolates today.  Somehow I found myself wandering helplessly through the aisles of jewellery making supplies, scrapbooking kits, baking tools...I almost signed up for the Fondant and Gum Paste course.  What is it about this place that almost casts a spell on me?

I ended up coming away with little more than I came for, thankfully! 


Sydney and I spent a fun afternoon making homemade cupids and hearts to add to our Valentine's bags that we will deliver tomorrow.  We ate about as much chocolate as we used!


Sydney came home with another Valentine from her friend Delara.  She is loving her little collection of Valentine's cards!


I also did a little shopping today, got Sydney a couple of super cute spring dresses from Costco!



My cousin Melanie stopped by for a quick visit today too to deliver a little gift for Sydney, a pair of bright red canvas Toms!  Love them!


We are looking forward to celebrating all the things we love about love tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment