Wednesday 6 February 2013

New Keyboard


Today's photo of the day is brought to you by the word 'soft'.  As soon as I read the word, I instantly knew what I was going to photograph.


This huge, snuggly teddy bear is the softest thing ever!  Sydney loves him and so do I to be honest!  I often find Syd snuggled up on the couch with her beloved Seymour as she has a snack or watches Sesame Street, or I find him sitting in random chairs throughout the house.  Like now, for example, he's perched ever so comfortably in the giant leather reading chair in my bedroom.

Today while Syd was at school I had a little special time out for myself and had a lovely two hour facial!  It was so relaxing and my skin felt so soft and hydrated afterwards, I seriously looked five years younger!

On the way home from school Sydney asked me if she could stop at the toy store to spend the rest of her Christmas money that was clearly burning a hole in her pocket!  We stopped at Cowboys and Angels in Kerrisdale and she chose two more things, a new purple train named Charlie for her train set and a wooden sushi kit made by Melissa and Doug.


She was so cute playing with the sushi set this afternoon, chopping each roll with the giant wooden cleaver!

Syd had swimming lessons this afternoon.  She has been so not fond of having to wear goggles while she swims so I had held off on buying her her own pair until today.  She had been asking me for a couple of weeks if I could get her a pair to wear in the bathtub to practice for swimming lessons, so I broke down today and got her some.  She wore them in the bath and loved every mintue of it!



On the way home from swimming lessons we stopped by our friend Michelle's house to pick up a keyboard and stand that we will be borrowing from them over the next short while to get Sydney started while she takes piano lessons.  I am so excited to finally have a keyboard to practice on!





It's all set up and ready to surprise Sydney tomorrow morning when she wakes up, can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment