Monday 25 February 2013

Preschool Playdate


One of the things that I really do love about my experience with Sydney's preschool are all of the wonderful families that I have come in contact with.  There are several Moms in Sydney's class that I have become close friends with and sincerely enjoy their company beyond the common ground of our children being in the same preschool.

When the new year began I started thinking about the fact that I really hadn't initiated any play dates with the kids in Sydney's class.  I guess because they see each other every day, I made it a priority to see our other friends who aren't in school with Syd.  So lately I've been trying to book some time to have a few of Sydney's school buddies over for a visit.

Today after school Sydney's friend Julia and her Mom Jennifer came over for lunch.  Jennifer is the sweetest, most sincere person ever.  She is such a pleasure to be around and I really do enjoy her company!

We had a lovely visit.  Sydney and Julia played so nicely together.  Julia even painted a beautiful masterpiece!


Jennifer brought Sydney a very special treat, a giant reusable sticker book.  The girls had great fun playing with it!


She also brought me the most beautiful croissants from Faubourg, my favourite French bakery in Kerrisdale!


I love connecting with families from preschool outside of the classroom and am looking forward to spending time with more of them over the next few months before the school year is over!


No comments:

Post a Comment