Tuesday 12 February 2013

Valentine's Crafts


Sydney and I spent a lovely couple of hours together this afternoon working on a couple of Valentine's crafts.


We made another batch of heart shaped crayons using a giant bag of crayons that my friend Christina gave us.  They turned out so well, super colourful!



We packaged them up in little baggies and added them to the felt Valentine's bags that we have ready to deliver over the next couple of days to our friends!



Then I pulled out the Valentine's cards that I got for Sydney to give her friends and did my girl ever fly into action.  She was determined that she was going to forget no one and we spent the better part of an hour addressing, labelling and choosing stickers for each special Valentine!


Later this afternoon we had music class.  Sydney's friend Emma brought her a very special Valentine's present, a handmade necklace with beads on it that spelled out Sydney's name!  Love it!



I love when I can build crafts around a theme or a holiday and Valentine's Day is no exception.  Love is the best theme I can think of and we have had such a good time getting a few things together to delight and surprise Sydney's friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment