Wednesday 27 March 2013

Friends to Play


This morning Sydney's friends from preschool, Addi and Julia and their families came over to play.  Sydney was so excited to see some of her buddies from school.  I actually can't believe how much she's missing them.  The other day she went out to play in the backyard and I could hear her talking away outside.  I stood by the open back door to hear her talking to her buddies at preschool.  She was role playing that she was outside playing with them.  It was sweet and sad all in the same minute!  She can't wait to go back to school!

Julia brought both Sydney and Addi a very cool Melissa and Doug painting pad so all of the girls sat down around the kitchen table and painted themselves a picture.  It was great!



Addi's older sister, Sienna and Syd had the best time playing with her piano and even put on a little show for us.  Syd looked pretty proud with everyone around her watching her play the piano!

Addi's Mom, my friend Amanda, brought me the most gorgeous bouquet of beautiful pink flowers.  I simply can't take my eyes off of them!  It has the most stunning pink roses in it.  What a wonderful way to say 'spring has arrived!'


The girls had a great time playing together.  It really is such a treat to have these days to ourselves.

Sydney got a special treat last night at the Passover Seder for finding the hidden matzah, the afikomen.  Bubbie Lynne gave her two new Berenstain Bears books.  She asked me to read them to her that night before she went to bed, I have the feeling they are going to become some of our most beloved books!


Check out the sweetest birthday invitation that my friend Michelle sent us this week to a joint Gruffalo themed birthday party for Sydney's friends William and Kaitlyn. Love it!

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment