Tuesday 30 April 2013

Spring Flowers


I absolutely adore spring in Vancouver.  It is such a pretty place to live when the sun is shining, the flowers are all out in bloom and every other street is lined with trees laden with cherry blossoms.

Our garden is looking great, things are starting to bloom and grow.  Sydney, Paul and I are taking such pleasure in watching everything come back again this season.



I always mark the start of spring with when my lilac bush starts to bloom.


It has some buds but no flowers yet, we are a couple of weeks out.  It should bloom right on time around Mother's Day, just as planned.

My neighbor's bush on the other hand has a significant head start on mine.


I am already dreaming about planting our annuals in a couple week's time, a sure sign that summer is well on it's way!

Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment