Monday 3 June 2013

Monday, Monday


Today was one of those days that just hummed along perfectly.  I dropped Sydney to school this morning and couldn't quite believe that this is her last month of preschool.  Where has the time gone?  It kind of spurred me on to get a few things done that I had been meaning to do for a while during my few hours of free time!

So I headed off to do a little shopping.  Got Sydney the cutest Pottery Barn Kids wooden fridge to go along with her little kitchen.


She was so thrilled to get it, spent almost an hour filling it with all of her kitchen goodies and I am thrilled to have everything tucked neatly away instead of sprawled all across the floor in front of her kitchen!


I also hit up The Latest Scoop, a fantastic pop-up shop in South Granville and did a little power shop for some fun summer clothes.  Ended up coming away with two fancy shirts, a necklace, a dress and a wrap within a half hour...it was probably a good thing that I didn't have more time or I could have done some serious damage to the old credit card!





Sydney had her friend Noa over for a play date after school today.  It was such a beautiful, sunny day that I decided to fire up the bouncy castle for the kids and they had the best time jumping away.


Then they decided that they wanted to do a little drawing so we set up an art station for them.


And baked a little batch of chocolate chip cookies as a special treat.





It was such a beautiful day that we had an early dinner and took Syd out for a walk and to the park before bed time tonight.  It was a perfect end to a really great day!  Hope your Monday went as well as mine did!



No comments:

Post a Comment