Friday 19 July 2013

Friday


This morning Sydney decided that she wanted to have a 'special' breakfast.  This usually means that I pull out some ceramic plates and special tea cups and set up the kitchen table so that we can dine together in a civilized manner instead of our usual eating cheerios out of the box on the couch while watching Sesame Street.


It was a nice way to start the morning!  Sydney spent the day with Alexa today while I was out and about running errands. 

They packed up the picnic basket and headed off to the park for the morning where they played and had a picnic together on the grass. 


Then they spent some time in the back yard painting.



Syd told me this yellow thing was a 'big yellow digger.'

They also made homemade t-shirts with fabric paint.


When I got home Syd was happily riding her bike in circles in the back yard.  She honestly has so much fun with Alexa, it's ridiculous!

I spent the morning doing some shopping and treating myself to a long overdue manicure and pedicure.  What a lovely way to spend a little time to myself!

This afternoon we once again crashed my friend Christina's back yard and lounged in the sun while the kids splashed and played in her new upright pool. 

Love this shot of Syd and her buddy Weston enjoying an ice cream cone together in the back yard!


This week has been productive and fun, a perfect mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment