Tuesday 30 July 2013

Horizons


Today I spent some very special time with my sister celebrating her birthday which is coming up in a few days. 


We met half way between each of our homes at Horizons Restaurant at the top of Burnaby mountain.  The view from the restaurant is breathtaking!


We sat on the beautiful patio there and had an amazing meal and visit together basking in the sunshine.

The server brought a special dessert complete with a birthday candle for Liane.


We so enjoyed ourselves, what a special treat it was to have some time together and share an amazing meal!


While I was at lunch Sydney was home with Alexa creating some pretty awesome masterpieces.


When I got home Sarah and Emma came by for a play date.  We have so missed them as they have been away in Toronto for the past several weeks. 

Emma brought me a beautiful bouquet of pink gerbera daisies, love them!


What a perfectly lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment