Tuesday 13 August 2013

Auntie Time


Early this morning Syd and I headed off to the soccer field for her second day of British Soccer Camp.  After yesterday, I wasn't expecting much but she pleasantly surprised me when she participated on and off for the better part of the morning.  She may just learn to love soccer yet....




After camp this morning we headed out to Coquitlam to spend the day with my sister and nephews.  It is always such a treat to have some time with them as during the school year we are both so busy with our lives that our visits are few and far between!

We decided to head out and do a little shopping together so we hit up the new Target at Coquitlam Centre.


I always love a good trip to Target and came away with some fun new school clothes for Sydney and a new pair of sandals for myself.


We went to Art Knapp to check out a big sale that they were having and had such fun looking through all of the amazing plants, gifts and clothes that they had there.


Sydney loved chasing down their resident cat with Kenan!


We ended our day with some dinner together, Chinese takeaway from Hon's.  It was delightful not to have to cook on a hot summer's day.

What a great day of connecting with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment