Friday 20 September 2013

First Week of School


Sydney finished up her first week of preschool this week.  It was a short one with Thursday and Friday off for Sukkot but she managed to pack a lot of fun into the three days that she was there!

She continues to make such beautiful pieces of art at school.  Here's a few of her favourites from this week.




Sydney has reached a stage where she is constantly busy at home, looking for activities to do and is playing more independently than ever. 

She's been doing lots of crafts lately, stamping, cutting and rearranging displays on our mantle.  It's quite cute to see her occupy herself.







We've been waking up to mornings like this lately:






We are well into fall in Vancouver and I've been having fun decorating our house to match the season.







I even pulled out my sweaters and boots and bundled up!


I got a lovely birthday card in the mail from my parents the other day along with a cheque to buy something special for myself.

Yesterday afternoon Sydney and I hit up The Perfect Gift store in Kerrisdale and I got a Pandora bangle and a few charms that I'd been wanting as my birthday gift.  I love it!





We are enjoying fall.  September, as always, flies by and before I know it I'm another year older and it's October.  Hoping to enjoy every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment