Wednesday 6 November 2013

Goodbye Fall, Hello Winter!


So the past few days around here have been about seasons changing.  Indoors that is.  All of our fall leaves, pumpkins and gourds have been quietly packed away and in their place is a bowl of silver and blue glass balls, our homemade menorah and a stack of Christmas presents that makes even me proud on November 6th.


Today would have been my first day back at work.  I felt it a little today, that sting of something that didn't quite turn out the way that I had hoped.  So I turned to Winners where I merrily wandered their overflowing aisles happily shopping for people on my holiday list.  Always lifts my spirits.

Then I got home after picking Syd up from school and we hauled up in my office and decided we'd wrap said presents just so they're all ready to go when delivery day comes.


It's feeling festive around here and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment