Sunday 5 January 2014

Seussical


Today was our last long and lazy day together before we hit the ground running tomorrow.  It was another beautiful, sunny day but super cold so we hunkered down in my sun drenched office and worked on a little recipe scrapbooking project that has been four years in the making.  Since Sydney's been born I've been ripping recipes that look good out of magazines and newspapers and printing them off the net and stashing them in a bulging blue folder.

Today that folder finally got emptied and the recipes properly clipped and ready to be added to my recipe binders.  Felt so good to finally get it done!

This afternoon Sydney and I went to Waterfront Theatre to take in their closing performance of Seussical at the Carousel Theatre for Young People.


What a great show featuring some of my most beloved Dr. Seuss characters with tons of singing and dancing which held Sydney's interest the entire time.  It's really quite amazing how much Sydney's attention span for shows has increased over the past few months.  I am so looking forward to taking her to more things like this in the months and years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment