Thursday 10 April 2014

Preschool Mom's Tea


One of the things that I love the most about being a Mom, and didn't really anticipate before having Sydney, are the amazing friendships that I'd have with other Moms in my life.  There is something about the experience of birthing a child that bonds women in a way like no other.  This is especially true of the Moms in Sydney's preschool.

Syd has been at the same preschool for three years now, since she was two years old.  In that time I have developed deep and lasting friendships with many of the Moms that have become daily friends to me.  Their presence in my life has been priceless and today I wanted to take a moment to cherish these women and spend some special time together, so I hosted a high tea.




Each of the Moms who came is so special to me, Gretchen, Amanda, Carly and Jennifer all who have little girls the same age as Syd who are such good friends at school.

We talked and laughed and drank tea and ate the most decadent sweets, it was lovely!


My house literally looks like a flower shop as well as each of the Moms brought me a beautiful flowers!





It was a very special morning and time together and hopefully the beginning of a new tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment