Wednesday 25 February 2015

Checking Items off My List

I have been a busy girl these past couple of days checking items off of my "40 Things" list!

One of the things I have always wanted to try is hot yoga so yesterday I took a class at the new amazing studio at Hot Box Yoga at UBC.  Their space is so lovely, clean and modern with beautiful lighting.  The studio is heated to 32 degrees, warm but not unbearable.  It was a fun class and I will definitely try it again!





I even got a new yoga mat to mark the start of what will hopefully become somewhat of a regular practice.


I took some time this afternoon to visit the MAC counter for an in depth lesson on eye makeup application too, something that I have long been meaning to do.  Leigh, a talented makeup artist walked me through eye makeup looks from day to evening which I loved.  I left with a little bag filled with some new makeup to try out!


I also headed to David's Tea this afternoon to pick up my tins of tea I've never tried before.  I had such fun smelling and sampling different teas before deciding on a few tins that I wanted to take home to try.  The first of many I'm sure!  Can't wait to try them out.


Today at school Sydney was the class VIP which meant that she got many special jobs and responsibilities in class but could also bring in one special item to share in a show and tell time with her classmates. 

She made this beautiful sunshine with cardstock and mosaic tiles to share with the girls.


She came home with a sweet note that she had typed for me too, so precious!


It was a productive couple of days, felt great to get a few more things off of my bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment